Organizations these days face uncertainty in achieving their business goals. With the right and good solutions, you can ensure security and protect your organization. The good practices of the ISO 31000 risk management standard can be very useful to you.
As a proven methodology, risk management provides a systematic management framework and process for improving areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing impact where outcomes cannot be predicted. The ISCS training course will allow you to understand risk management, learn about ISO 31000 and get the foundation you need to start managing your organization's risks effectively.
Benefits of the ISO 3100:2018 course?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- By managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving goals and improving efficiency, you will contribute to the achievement of the company's long-term business goals
- Help your organization define strategy, achieve goals and make informed decisions
- Understand the essential role of governance and leadership in risk management at all levels
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in planning, implementing, maintaining or overseeing an ISO 31000 risk management framework. There are no formal prerequisites for attending this course.
What will you learn?
You will have knowledge of:
- The main challenges and needs in risk management
- You will be aware of key terms and definitions of ISO 31000:2018
- You will understand the importance and benefits of ISO 31000:2018 for your organization
- You will be able to define the principles, framework and process for managing the risks associated with your organization
The 31000:2018 standard is a framework that helps you examine, control and continuously improve your organization's Risk Management System.
For participation, additional information and price clarification, please contact us to send you a personalized offer!